In an attempt to limit the amount of P&C funds tied up as stock, the uniform shop operates on minimal stock levels. The parent body is encouraged to purchase uniforms via the pre-order system.
There are 2 pre-orders per year. All prices are at a reduced rate for pre-orders.
The shop opens on the 1st Thursday of each month from 8.30-9.00am. It is also open on additional days at the beginning of the school year.
Purchases from the shop are limited to one of each item per child
(New students are exempt from this ruling)
Urgent orders may be left at the front office. Orders will usually be filled within the week and delivered to your child’s classroom.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or direct debit. Please note, no change is available from the front office.
- Payments by QKR or direct debit to the P&C uniform account:
- A/C. BSB: 066 109 A/C: 1001 6851
- Please put your child’s name as a reference on the direct debit payment.
- Uniforms will be delivered to your child’s classroom once we have receipt of payment.
- Order forms can be downloaded or obtained from the front office.