Enrolling your child at our school
To enrol your child at our school complete an Application for Enrolment form. Once your child’s enrolment has been accepted, you will then be required to complete our official enrolment documentation.
Enrolment forms can be obtained from the Guildford Primary School website below or please phone the school office for an enrolment form to be posted to you.
Applications for enrolment
Enrolments for 2023 are now open, enrolments close on Friday 22 July 2022.
You need to apply to enrol your children in public school for 2023 if they are:
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2023
- starting Pre-primary, the first year of compulsory school – 5 years old by 30 June 2023
- starting Year 7, the first year if secondary school
- changing schools
An editable PDF enrolment application form is available online, or you can drop into the School Administration Office
Documents can be emailed to: Guildford.PS.EnrolmentOfficer@education.wa.edu.au or alternatively can be dropped off in the school’s administration office.
Evidence of your child’s age is required when submitting an application to enrol your child. Supporting documentation required:
- Original Birth certificate or certified copy
- Immunisation records (from MyGov)
- Family Court orders
- Medical records where applicable (e.g. asthma, allergies).
Proof of residence
We may request a maximum of three of the following as evidence of residential address:
- Utilities payment advice
- Lease agreement – minimum lease of three months
- Proof of ownership of property (for example rates notice, deeds, mortgage)
- Drivers licence
- Statutory declaration
All children of compulsory school age must be enrolled in school and attend everyday – this is the law. In Western Australia, children can start their education in Kindergarten, however compulsory schooling starts the following year in Pre-Primary.